The perfect Peppermint Hot Chocolate with Blaze White Chocolate Peppermint Bark will liven up your holiday party while creating new memories.
- Blaze White Chocolate Peppermint Bark*
- 2 1/2 cups of milk
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp instant coffee granules
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- whipped cream
- candy canes for garnish
- Break up Blaze White Chocolate Peppermint Bark candy bar and place the desired amount (see below) in a heavy bottom saucepan and start heating it on medium-low heat, while constantly stirring.
- Once it starts melting add the vanilla extract along with a little milk. Add the cocoa powder and instant coffee granules and gently but thoroughly whisk.
- Pour in the remaining milk and let it come to a simmer.
- Take it off heat and divide evenly in mugs. Add whipped cream and candy canes for garnish.
*Each square of Blaze Peppermint Bark Chocolate is equivalent to 5 mg of THC. Dose your hot chocolate accordingly.